Exercise 1:Glute bridges (Lift your buttocks from the bed )
This exercise will help you strengthen the lower back (lumbar muscles) and the gluteal region (small, medium and large gluteal muscles). This exercise is to be done in your bed.
The 4 steps of this exercise are:
- Start by lying on your back
- Your knees are bent and your feet are resting
- Lift the buttocks towards the ceiling
- Return to the starting position
- Exhaling when lifting your butt
- Inhale when you get lower
You can do 15 reps before proceeding to the next exercise.
Leave a Comment